BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

21 February 2010

My Lovely 3UM Student's


Huhuhu.... Doing our homework... Given by our Maths Teacher....



They doesn't know that me (Teacher) are taking their photos silently.... 
Hahahaha..... 



Still not ready to take picture some of their friends are not coming yet...
But... I'm still captured thier picture for fun hahahaha.......
Some of them are very 'perasan'.... Tak sabar-sabar nak bergambar....



Ok now say cheese...... 1....2....3.... klik.....
Hmmm..... very da notti......



Ok this is da last one smile every one 1.....2.......3...... klik
Waaa..... sumer rupa cam baru dapat anugerah........
Very happy class of the year and da very noisy one hahahaha....
Bad luck to me(class teacher) huhuhuhu.....
JUST KIDDING......
I LOVE then all.....
3UM Rock's....

0 thoughts of others: